Velkommen inn.....

... til min blogg, som for det meste er om kort. Jeg er også veldig glad i å reise (spesielt Egypt) og å ta bilder, så det kan dukke opp noen scrappesider innimellom.
Blir veldig glad hvis du legger igjen spor etter deg...

lørdag 31. januar 2015

New Years candy :o)

I have drawn a winner of my candy.
Only 3 entries, random chose nr. 2, and that is you Morkaren
Please send me an email as soon as possible, and please check if you have 120V in your sockets (we have 220-230V in Norway) if not, I'll have a new candy hoping to get more people from the UK.... (that I know have these sockets)

Anyone who wants this ??
Bought this on Blitsy a few month's ago.

 Out of the box..
As u can see it's unused :o)
 You see. In Norway we don't have these plugs....
 We use these.
And we have 220V not 120V
That's how it goes when you don't reed the info before you buy :o)
So if any of you in the UK wants it  (or you from any other country who use 120V and that plug), leave me a comment and I will send you a new years candy...
I will draw a winner 31. jan (it was my grandmothers birthday)
This post will stay on top until jan. 31

Hugs, Kaia

5 kommentarer:

Larisa sa...

I want this thing :)

morkaren sa...

Ja, men Kaja, jeg er da sikker på den kan bruges i Danmark, så hvis jeg må komme med i din lodtrækning ville jeg blive super lykkelig. rigtig godt nytår og knus til dig morkaren.

Anne-Eddie sa...

Jaja, av og til er en litt for snar!! Da kan vel ikke jeg bruke den heller..!! God helg! Klem fra Anne-Eddie ;)

❤ Kaia sa...

Har dere de kontaktene i Danmark og ???
Og 120 Volt i veggen ???

Ellen Svetlana Grønlund sa...

Godt nyttår :)klem
Ellen S