Velkommen inn.....

... til min blogg, som for det meste er om kort. Jeg er også veldig glad i å reise (spesielt Egypt) og å ta bilder, så det kan dukke opp noen scrappesider innimellom.
Blir veldig glad hvis du legger igjen spor etter deg...

søndag 17. august 2014

Sketchy Colors #221

Sunday again, this week we have a sketch for you to play with.
(scroll down for the sketch)
All though I'm a member of team 1, I made a card for this challenge too.
My niese had her birthday august 12, and I made her a card following this weeks sketch. I flipped it around 90 degrees though.
Here it is:
The front..
Zoomed in a little bit....
 The hidden tag, with a picture of Annika, she's about 2 years here...
The inside, with a collage of her, from the age of 1 1/2 - 2 years old
 zoomed in on the collage, isn't she cute ????
Inside nr 2, with room for writing....
Lying flat on the table..
Remember that our sponsor all of august are Korthobby
And as usual, there's a bag filled with lovely charms...

This weeks sketch

RECIPE:
Papers: White, pink and lightblue bazzill cardstock
DP's: from my stock
Tools: Spellbinders floral ovals, labels 28, and decorative labels 28.
Embellishments: Halfpearls from papirdesign
Other: I cut out a lot of pictures to make the collage, and the cake are cut out from the DP, and I've added some purple, lime, yellow and blue stickles on it.
The letter are from Mm.
The horse charm are from Korthobby.

1 kommentar:

Guri sa...

Nydelig friske farger på dette kortet. Bursdagskaka, er det eit foto, eller har du klipt og limt?
Flott fotomontaje ev ei søt jente inni :)