Velkommen inn.....

... til min blogg, som for det meste er om kort. Jeg er også veldig glad i å reise (spesielt Egypt) og å ta bilder, så det kan dukke opp noen scrappesider innimellom.
Blir veldig glad hvis du legger igjen spor etter deg...

søndag 9. mars 2014

Sketchy Colors #201

Sunday again. Time for a new challenge, and this week we have a new colorchallenge for you to play with.
We want to see your creations in white, turquise, and yellow.
All three colors have to be on your creation in order for you to be eligible to win this weeks prize from loubyloo digital delight.
The winner of my prize is Nr. 1 Jessie
Send me an email with your address, to me or the sketchy mail
I've made a birthday card this time. I used papers from my leftoverstash, and as usual, I went a little banana. Sometimes I just have to add more papers. stamps etc.... Anyway, here it is..... 
Note: lot's of pictures
 Lying on the table
 The front...
 Zoomed in on the flowers and sentiment.
 The front without the tag..
 The tag inside....
 Insides...
 Inside nr. 1
 Inside nr. 2
 Insides without tags...
 Sentiment on inside nr.1
 Sentiment on inside nr.2
 Both inside tags....
 The back
 Without the tag
 The tag...
The back, with my personal stamp.. (I need a few new personal stamps)
Still hanging in there... Good Job.

This month's sponsor are Loubyloo
and the prize

This weeks inspirationpicture....

RECIPE:
Image: From Kort og Godt I think.
Sentiments: Norsk Stempelblad
Papers: White, turquise and yellow bazzill cardstock
DP's: Yellow and turquise from my leftovers
Tools: MS punch around the page, Cheerish, Spellbinders Fancy Tags, 
Embellishments: Flowers from woc and Prima. Cornerstamps from Prima
Other: I've distressed all the edges (the square ones)with Tim Holtz distressing tool.
That's all.. Don't forget to check in on the other Dt's.. They have made some amazing creations....as usual...

5 kommentarer:

Kari sa...

Så herlig kort,Kaia!Nydelige blomster og likte veldig godt lommene!Fin måte å ha pengegave også!Stilig!
Ønsker deg en flott søndag!

Klemmer,Kari :)

Bodil sa...

Kjempefint kort i flotte farger. Så fint det var med de lommene :)
klem :)

Sissel sa...

Her var det skikkelig vårstemning, kjempefint kort med mange lure lommer.
Klem Sissel

Lena Katrine sa...

Heisann :)

Tusen takk for navneforslag - det var faktisk det første jeg kom på selv ;)
Jeg skal på skitreffet :) Skal du?
Håper virkelig vi ses der - det hadde vært koselig <3

Go'klem

monicas papirhobby sa...

Herlige farger Kaia. Likte godt oppsettet ditt.Flotte detaljer med lommene.
Klem Monica